Dari cara Mahathir menulis seolah dia tidak pernah lakukan kesilapan, tidak pernah hilang duit dan tidak pernah lakukan bail-out.
baginya perkara ini semua hanya Najib jer yang lakukan
Nasib Najib sebelum ini juga di tangannya
chedet | 25 September 2015
1. I had worked hard to make Najib the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
2. But now I want him to be removed, to step down from being Prime Minister.
3. It is nothing personal.
4. It is because he has failed terribly as Prime Minister.
5. Very early I noted the wrong things he was doing.
6. We have been independent since 1957. We should be able to run our own country by ourself. Indeed we had been doing so for decades before Najib, and we did very well.
7. But Najib appointed several British officers as his advisers.
8. Najib appointed many foreign consultants to advise him on running the country.
9. These people cost billions of Ringgits but their advise were generally not good for the country. They knew nothing about the politics, economics and sensitivities of Malaysia. As a result the development of Malaysia has slowed down and the races are at each others throats.
10. Najib’s Government became extremely unpopular. Despite giving lots of money to the people, they rejected him in the elections of 2013. He performed worse than Abdullah, who was also rejected by the people. The Chinese rejected him totally despite his declaring himself to be their brother.
11. He antagonised the civil servants by setting up Pemandu to take over the job of the EPU. Pemandu non-Government personnel were paid very high salaries, far above the Government Salary Scheme. So annoyed were the Civil servants that a few, upon retirement joined the opposition party and stood as opposition candidates, something which never happened before.
12. The growth of the economy fell below those of the Philippines and Indonesia.
13. The currency depreciated and share prices went down badly creating problems for businesses, importers and exporters. The cost of living went up especially after the GST.
14. Then came the 1MDB scandal. A totally unnecessary fund was created which was to be financed by huge borrowings. The Government gave one million Ringgit as capital but 1MDB (1 Malaysia Development Berhad) borrowed 42 billion Ringgit from the market. It paid high interest of 5.9% and gave 10% commission to Goldman Sachs. Government never borrowed so much or paid such high rates.
15. 1MDB bought electric power plants at higher than market price. It also bought the debts of the power companies. Total cost was 18 billion Ringgit. 1 MDB lost so much money that it cannot pay the interest on the loans.
16. 1MDB bought Government land at 60 Ringgit per square foot when the real price is over RM3000 psf. Revaluing the land by 50 times, it claims its asset is bigger than its debts. This is like selling Approved Permits obtained free from the Government.
17. Then 1MDB entered into shady business with Petro Saudi as JV partner. It paid USD 1 Billion for its 40% share. Six months, later the JV was dissolved. But the USD 1 Billion together with another 700 million USD were converted to a loan to Petro Saudi. The money has now disappeared.
18. The only assets that 1MDB has are the power plants and the land in Kuala Lumpur. More than RM20 Billion of the 42 billion Ringgit cannot be traced or accounted for.
19. Then suddenly the Wall Street Journal reported that Najib had in his private account at the Arab Malaysian Bank USD700 million (amounting to RM2.6 billion at that time)
20. No PM of Malaysia or UMNO President can have that much money. All donations to UMNO are normally received and banked by the UMNO Treasurer. All assets are placed under the name of three trustees.
21. Never in the history of UMNO had there been more than RM250 million in cash. All other assets are in the form of shares, land and buildings. The President is duty-bound to hand over all donations to the treasurer for banking. The President never had UMNO money or money donated to UMNO for elections for example in his private account. There is no provision for UMNO accounts to be operated by the President.
22. Najib and his wife are well-known for a lavish life-style. Obviously millions were spent on the betrothal and numerous wedding ceremonies in Malaysi
a and Kazakhstan. Najib’s step-son spent hundreds of millions of dollars buying property in London, New York and California. He also financed the production of a Hollywood movie, “The Wolf of Wall Street” with over 100 million US Dollars.
23. On Najib’s salary as Prime Minister, it is impossible for him to spend millions on all these. A statement by the PMO claimed that the money for the foreign properties and film was inherited. It is impossible for Tun Razak, or Haji Noah or Rosmah’s father to have and leave hundreds of millions of Ringgit. They were not even known as millionaires. Najib’s brothers refuted the claim.
24. So where did the money come from. Najib claims the 2.6 billion Ringgit was donated to him by an Arab. This is ridiculous. Nobody ever gives that amount of money to anyone. And Najib cannot prove that the Arab had given the money.
25. And so a special task force consisting of the A.G, the Anti Corruption
Commissioner, the Governor of Bank Negara and the Inspector-General of Police was set up to investigate the source of the RM 2.6 billion in Najib’s private account at The Arab Malaysian Bank.
26. The Public Accounts Committee of the Dewan Rakyat was also investigating what happened to the RM 42 billion Ringgit borrowed by 1MDB. So was the Auditor General.
27. Suddenly Najib sacked the Attorney-General claiming he was sick. The A.G denied he was sick. There was no certificate by doctors to prove he was sick. Najib had no right to claim that the A.G was sick.
28. At the same time the head of the Anti-Corruption Commission was said to have gone on leave. The Governor of Bank Negara was silent. Later she stated she was afraid of being arrested.
29. Two of the Government members of the PAC were made deputy ministers and another two given other jobs. They could not carry on their work as PAC members. The PAC was without a Chairman and its investigation of 1MDB has stopped.
30. Two members of the Anti-Corruption Commission were arrested, released and transferred to the PM’s office. After complaints were made they were transferred back to the Commission.
31. The assistant head of the Special Branch was transferred out. He then made a strong statement against his transfer.
32. People who spoke about 1MDB and the 2.6 billion Ringgit in Najib’s account, or reported on it were arrested, have their passports confiscated and threatened by the police with questioning. It seems that any question about 1MDB and Najib’s 2.6 billion constitute acts to undermine democracy and to topple a properly elected Government. People can be detained for up to 28 days without trial under a new law which is meant for acts of terrorism. Talking about 1MDB and Najib’s 2.6 billion seems to constitute acts of terrorism. Najib forgets that he was involved in the removal of his predecessor who was also elected democratically.
33. Then came a bombshell. Al Jazeera screened the story of the murder of the Mongolian girl Altantuya. It was clear from the story that Najib has something to do with the murder.
34. Many Malaysians refuse to believe it. But people all over the world believe the story. It has become an international scandal. It has brought shame to Malaysia. Everywhere one goes, one is asked, “What has happened to Malaysia”.
35. Between 1MDB, the 2.6 billion Ringgit in Najib’s private account and the murder of Altantuya, Malaysia’s good name has been totally blackened. Never before has Malaysia become so disgraced by its own Prime Minister. Never before have people looked down upon this country. Never before have Malaysians been so ashamed of their country.
36. Najib has paid people to demonstrate in the streets in support of him. He has of course made it illegal for people to demonstrate for his removal.
37. If the currency and the economy is to recover, Najib must cease to be Prime Minister of Malaysia. Malaysians must demand for Najib’s removal. It is totally democratic to demand for his removal. The actions he has taken to detain people for holding rallies to demand for his removal is what is undemocratic and against
the laws of this country.
38. I call upon all Malaysians to demand that Najib allows the investigation against him to be carried out by independent people not appointed by him. Najib must allow due legal process to go on. If it is found that he had done illegal things he should be made to resign.
39. Only his ceasing to be the Prime Minister of Malaysia will the economy recover, the Ringgit revalued up, and cost of living go down. Only after his removal can Malaysians stand tall again.
Hidup Tun Mahathir !!!!!!ReplyDelete
Apa yang di tulis ada lah perkara betul
Tak boleh nafi dah
Ini semua malapetaka rakyat hadapi di bawah Mat Bahalol
Zaman Tun sudah ber lalu ; se burok burok di bawah Tun tak ada lah nama negara jadi busok macam Mat Bahalol
Di zaman Tun juga tak ada Rakyat tetiba jadi Penderma Harian 6% dalam semua urusniaga tuk bagi Mat Bahalol sekeluarga bahagia belanja nya
Ini semua sebenar nya salah orang orang Melayu yang membodoh kan diri memgangkat Mat Bahalol yang sudah betul betul Bahalol jadi Ketua Kabilah....
Islam menyuruh umat nya ber fikir tetapi umat melayu RELA BER HARAP dan ME MINTA MINTA
Salam 1Bahalol !!!!!!!
Yg dulu memang teruk dah.ReplyDelete
Tapi yg ni lagi teruk.
Tidak cukup dengan menulis.
Tun perlu melakukan lebih dari menulis.
Sesuatu yang di luar jangkaan.
Tun kena berani lebih berani. Semasa Tun pecat Anwar kelihatan muka Tun cukup marah tapi belum pernah kelihatan muka Tun marah mengenai hal Najib. Tun sanggup melanggar segala batas dan ketika itu semuanya seperti telur di hujung tanduk. Tapi Tun selamat sebab undi kaum cina kekal kepada BN.
Tun kena berkorban seperti mana Anwar sanggup berkorban.
Tun perlukan satu parti baharu dan dengan membawa ahli UMNO tinggalkan parti barulah semua tindakan dan usaha Tun akan berhasil.
Untuk singkirkan Najib, Tun perlu 'mati'kan UMNO.
Dengan rasa insaf dan rendah diri, Tun bawa lah parti Tun bersama Pakatan Harapan !
Pernah kah Tun berfikir seperti saya berfikir ?