Pengumuman

Saya terpaksa update semula blog ini kerana saya dapati masih dikunjungi ramai walau pun dah hampir sebulan saya umumkan blog ini tidak akan diupdate .Saudara/saudari boleh juga ke - mountdweller88.blogspot.com (blog kedua)



Friday, March 25, 2016

Santai: Selingan malam

Amanda, a 36-year-old office manager, was once a very fit woman. That was a few years ago. Since then, she got married, had a child, and lost sight of who she used to be. Before she knew it she was 65 pounds over weight, and out of breath just walking up the stairs in her home. She had high cholesterol, depression, and increasing medical issues.

"I used to joke with my mother when I was younger. I’d pinch her chubby stomach and think, I'll never look like that. But by the time I was 29, I couldn't stand to see myself naked. I looked like my mom," Amanda says. "I tried so many weight loss formulas, but nothing worked. I’d notice a slight change, and then the weight loss would stop. Then I saw a coworker of mine losing a ton of weight, and I had to find out her secret."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakaplah apa saja yang benar asalkan tidak menghina sesiapa